Architectural Aluminum Frames
Architectural sign frames are custom fabricated from continuous aluminum extrusion from 1/16” or 1/8” wall thickness to your custom size requirements.
Architectural Plastic Frames
- Molded in one of 7 matte colors: Gray, Almond, White, Brown, Arch Brown, Medium Gray and Black.
- All frames have a 1/2″ outside depth, 1/8″ thick walls, and mounting holes for attaching to walls.
- Each frame is designed to accommodate all sign material from 1/16″ to 1/8″ thick, or it’s own plastic snap in plate.
Matte clear acrylic based lenses are laser cut to snap in and out of anodized aluminum frames, round or square cornered. Lenses can be screen printed, and have tactile or Braille mounted to them while exposing a paper graphic.
- Dividers are used to make multi-lens compartments.
- Special matte black dividers can be used to make compartments under a single lens.
- Frames can be made to accommodate paper and 1/32″, 1/16″, or 1/8″ sign material.